Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where did March go?


Where on earth did March go? Life has been crazy busy for us in the Moss household.
I picked up some extra work for 6 weeks and am so happy that its finally almost over and slowing down. Stella spent the month hanging out with my sister Ashley and my Mom and her best friend Kaya. Many trips were made to the Living Planet Aquarium, McDonalds Playland, Mimi's house and the playground. Sadly I missed out on it all! I have a few more busy weeks of work and then it will be back to hanging out with my sweet girl!
Joe is busy with work and school. He is more than half way through with his Masters Program and will graduate in September. He is an amazing student with straight A's. I don't know how he does it! I am married to one brilliant man! We are so lucky to have such a great daddy and husband around! We love you Joe!
We are expecting baby number two in September. We'll find out what the baby is in just a few more weeks. Stella is excited for her 'baby bruder' - shes determined its a boy and we'll soon find out if she is right. She always wants to kiss my belly and sing the baby songs. She already loves the baby. I have a feeling she'll have a little harder time once the baby arrives!
That is our life in a nutshell. I've lost my camera charger but am hoping to get a new one for my birthday (hint hint Joe!). I'll try to be a better blogger and update you all on our lives more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

March did fly by so fast! I can't believe it's April now! I am so excited for you to find out what your new baby will be. Babies are just so exciting!! I hope you are feeling well.

Cassie said...

Congratulations!! You will have so much fun with two!