Wednesday, November 18, 2009

4 Years!!

Today is our FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! I can't believe its been four years. In honor of our anniversary I've written Our Love Story posted on my other blog.

We have a unique story... so if you have some time head on over to read it. Be warned that it is VERY LONG! I did not want to leave out many details as it is our story... from my point of view. I have a feeling Joe's version would be no longer than a paragraph or two!

I am so lucky to have Joe as my husband. He is absolutely perfect for me. He is the best husband and best dad I could have ever wanted!


Babe,

Thanks for giving me four wonderful years. We've grown so much and I love you more today than the day that I married you! I am so excited to see what the future has in store for us. I know together we can conquer anything! I absolutely love you to the core! Thanks for being so wonderful!! I love you so much!!

Love, your wifey

2 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Happy anniversary! I love you both and I'm mostly glad you're married...but I sort of miss the single days when I had Leslie all to myself :)

GMM said...

Your Wedding day was one of our happiest days ever!
Lots of love and best wishes!
Dad and Mother Moss