Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shadows

Stella and I play outside for a bit in the morning and again in the afternoon. I sit on the porch and water the plants while she walks around the drive way moving her sidewalk chalk from one side to the other - but she rarely draws with it.

A few days ago she noticed her shadow- she looked at it and waved and said "Hi Baby". Then she looked at me and said "Thats a cute baby, mama!"

I laughed and laughed and took some pictures of Stella and her shadow. Misterously my camera has turned up missing - I'm certain its in the house.. i just don't know where. As soon as I find it you'll have pictures of our little doll face and her new friend the shadow.

5 comments:

Myndi said...

Haha, the things kids say! She is such a cutie!

Dan and Michelle said...

Can't wait to see the pics. Yes, our house is under contract. We are loving Texas. Miss you guys though.

Sandie said...

That is so dang cute. I just love the imagination of little ones!

Britni and Brett said...

Haha, isn't it funny what kids discover? What's your email address so I can invite you to my blog?

Hayward Family said...

That's the funniest thing ever! haha.. I can't wait to see the pics!